Our beloved pets make any adventure even more fun and we’re glad you’re bringing your sidekick with you. We just have a few house rules to ensure all have an unforgettable experience:
Our Pet Policy:
- Please make sure to let us know you are bringing your furry friends. You can notify us by entering the number of pets in the ‘Additionals’ in the online reservation form or by calling us at 719.475.9450.
- If booking an accommodation, pets are allowed only in those accommodations designated as being pet-friendly. The accommodation type name will include “Pet” as part of the label, and pet-friendliness will be specifically included in the description. Please call us if you have any questions. At this time RV sites, Tent camping, and our Bunkhouses are the only pet-friendly accommodations that we offer. No more than two dogs per site.
- Not letting us know about your pet(s) before you check-in can result in a $100 non-refundable fee along with a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. If tied up outside, they must be accompanied by the owner. Please be sure that the leash is no longer than about six feet in length.
- Pets are not allowed in the Office, Convenience Store, Pavilion, Pool Area, Playground, or Cottages. They are more than welcome to play with their furry pals off-leash in the Bark Park.
- Please clean up after your pet(s), we provide potty bags for your convenience. Stepping in a pet’s deposit ruins the day for others, so a $50 clean-up fee will be charged each time we need to clean after a pet.
- Pets need to be good neighbors, not excessively noisy, child friendly and non-aggressive (snarling, growling, jumping toward other people, etc. can scare other guests). Breeds such as Dobermans, Rottweilers, and Pit Bulls are not accepted. If your pet becomes too un-neighborly, you may be asked to leave without a refund.